I am fascinated with this idea and think it’s such a wonderful way for kids to get to know their parent better. Not just as a parent, but as a deep and intriguing human being. I must compile a list too!
I found a very interesting idea the other day…. A list of posts. A legacy of sorts. Something to leave for my children to look back on some day. The things I think they should know about me. I have decided to tweak it and make it my own. As I finish each post, I will link it here and it will eventually become an interactive list of posts. I’m pretty excited about it and I hope you enjoy!
Thirty Things My Kids Should Know About Me
1. 20 Random Facts about myself
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears and how they came about
3. Describe my relationship with my spouse
4. The 10 things that make me most happy, right now
5. If I had 3 wishes…..
6. My dream job
7. Five things I am passionate about
8. Ten people who have influenced me
9. Embarrassing moments
View original post 127 more words